Are you selling a property, or renting out? Or are you a real estate listing agent? Let Alex make professional photos of the property for you. He has photographic experience since 2007 and uses only professional cameras, lenses and software.
“According to a 2010 Redfin study, homes that are professionally photographed sell for at least $934 and as much as $18,819 more than homes photographed by an amateur. The study also shows that homes photographed by a professional garner 61 percent more online views.” (Source)
Another Redfin article, from December 2013, finds that homes photographed professionally do not only sell for more, but also sell faster: “In the $400,000 to $500,000 price range, 64 percent of homes with DSLR photos sold within six months, compared to 46 percent of homes with point-and-shoot photos.”
Being home buyers ourselves, we want listing photos that are “connected” and allow us to understand the layout and floor-plan of a property. And that’s the real estate photos we make. From the entry door all the way through to the backyard, the photos are sequential and help potential buyers to get a better idea of the listing.
Rates for 2018
- up to 2000 square feet: $150
- 2001-2500 square feet: $180
- 2501-3000 square feet: $230
- 3001-3500 square feet: $280
- 3501-4000 square feet: $330
- Includes photos of every room and exterior (except garage/storage & other optically non-pleasing areas)
- Files are delivered as a convenient digital download and online gallery
- Total image yield depends on property size, layout, rooms
- Web-ready files for MLS, Redfin, Zillow etc. included
- Full resolution files for print/brochures, etc.
- Separate twilight (“blue hour”) photo session for exterior available ($100)
- Includes travel within 20 miles of San Diego North County inland area*
Homes over 4000 square feet and/or with exceptional exterior features will be priced individually.
Please contact me now to discuss pricing details, make an appointment, or with any other question about our real estate photography.
*) includes areas such as Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Mira Mesa, Escondido, San Marcos, 4S Ranch, Black Mountain Ranch, De Luz, Del Sur, Torrey Highlands, Carmel Valley, etc.